There’s no better time than a new year to kick off a brand new marketing strategy. 2015 will be the year that real estate marketing sees a big shift. You’ve probably noticed it already. More agents and brokers are posting on social media, writing blog posts, and changing their websites to a mobile-responsive design. But taking on a new marketing strategy can be scary.
What do you do first?
What should you blog about?
How do you get started on social media?
What should your website look like?
We’ve put together some of the most valuable real estate inbound marketing resources to help you get started. Checklists, eBooks, blog ideas, infographics, templates, and more – all in one free download!
What the inbound marketing kit includes:
- A checklist of must-haves the for the ultimate real estate website
- A list of 50 real estate blog post ideas
- The essential inbound marketing dictionary
- A real estate agent’s guide to press releases
- Client interaction e-mail templates
- 2 customizable eBook templates: Renting vs. Buying and 3 Ways to Improve Curb Appeal
- A guide to social media for real estate marketers
- An intro to inbound marketing for real estate pros
- 2 shareable infographics: Home Improvement – Cost vs. Value and 9 Steps to Purchasing a Home
- 16 real estate social media cover photos
Just fill out the form below to receive your inbound marketing for real estate bundle!