Whether you’re using one of our new mobile-friendly themes like Standard or Leftside or sticking with the legacy Flash-based designs while we put the finishing touches on additional flash-free options, we have a new modern listing details template with lots of improvements for you and your site visitors.
- Sharing options for Pinterest and Facebook. Site visitors can contribute to spreading the word about what they find on your site by putting listings on their Facebook wall or Pinterest boards.
- Improved listings sign in process. We’ve made it easier and more obvious for site visitors to sign in and save favorite. Plus, you can now see what searches and properties visitors have saved through the XSites contacts interface.
- Inline photo gallery. People like pictures. Hi resolution photos are immediately displayed with the details. There’s no need to click a link for the photo gallery.
- Easier lead capture. A simple, non-intrusive lead capture form is presented inline with the details.
- Consistent look for IDX listings and imported listings. This is the same template now used for IDX. So, if you integrate XSites IDX, all your listings details will match.
- Better SEO. Behind the scenes, we improved the things that search engines look at so your site has a better chance of showing up in searches for a particular address or neighborhood.
If you’re not sure (or have forgotten) how to switch up your listings template, see item #5 in our help documents about creating mobile websites.